Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back To Reality

After one of the most glorious weekends of my life, it's back to reality for me. Boston was everything I ever dreamed it could be... and more. Destiny reunited a few of Fredonia's finest, meaning our celebration was something more along the lines of a mini Fred Fest, always a grand time. In all its endless wonders, I think I can sum up the experience in just one chant "I wish I was a leprechaun! (ooh, ah!)" Props to Team Drunk, made up of O'Ports, O'Waz and O'Poms who after a rough start, kicked Beantown's butt. 

However, now that the excitement is over and my body is slowly recovering, it's back to work, and back to the project. On tap for this week are a few stimulating films. In light of the Easter weekend, Anne "Mom" Wasmund has volunteered her services in viewing with me, so hopefully we will have a guest review or two. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...Ooooh Ahhhh I wish I was a leprechaun! I am just seeing this blog now...Love it! It was good times and we did kick beantown's butt! : )