Friday, April 11, 2008

Vacation Sensation

Well, April 11 has finally arrive, which for me means only one thing: I'm going to Disney World!

Yes, for all you blog readers, I will be flying south (luckily not via American Airlines) for the next five days to take part in some Florida sun and see my idol, Mickey Mouse. The reason for the trip is my sister's marching band QMB, the reigning New York State Field Band Conference National Champions, is participating in a workshop at the theme park, so Mom, Dad and I are going down to watch her march in the parade, then staying an extra few days to bask in the glory that is Disney.

But never fear faithful readers! Thanks to a condo adorned with wireless Internet, postings should continue assuming I'm not too exhausted from all the fun I'll be having ;) Courtesy of a Mr. Dennis Phillips, county reporter extraordinaire from The Post-Journal, my in-flight movie from Boston to Orlando will be The Searchers, and to accompany me on the trip we also have Gladiator. Enjoy your weekend everyone, as I will surely be enjoying mine, seeing as how above all else, I will be turning 24 years old Tuesday, at the Happiest Place on Earth.

3 comments:

NickDean said...

A condo adorned with wireless Internet? How does that work? Are its non-wires hung like Christmas tree lights? And you got down on me for my use of the word procure...

I'm just curious as to how wireless Internet is decorative...

:)

Jessye said...

You're a jerk, Nick Dean!! I meant more along the lines of furnished with, but now that you mention it yes, it IS helping furnish the place. The little modem is chilling out in the kitchen area, I think it adds a little something to the decor

:P

NickDean said...

Ha. You love me, but still...